#17 + #18 - a very relaxing weekendMonday, November 18, 2013
I am cheating a little bit today, and combining this post with yesterdays, since I missed yesterday...
...why did I miss yesterday? Well I was tied up having a relaxing, feel-good weekend that included:
- A spa day with an extremely pampering facial at The Citypoint Club, in Moorgate London. I went for the Skin Solutions Facial - as my skin has been playing up a bit lately (probably all that Christmas sugar), followed by the relaxing back massage. On top of my treatments I also got free access to the rest of the spa so treated myself to the sauna and plunge pool. Brrrr!
- Wrapping Christmas presents for the folks back home. To go with these I created some very simple homemade gift tags with silver sparkly card.
- Snacking on an old favourite - banana and peanut butter on toast with a side of tea. A winning combination.
- A spot of Christmas shopping. I bought my very first Christmas themed top - with a bear wearing reindeer antlers from Next. So cute - can't wait to wear it to a Christmas party :)
- Baking some delicious Clementine shortbread. You can find the recipe here. Perfect to round off my Sunday night - with yet another cup of tea.
In regards to today's blogging topic - anti-bullying week, I am fortunate enough to never have experienced being bullied, and live by the mantra 'treat others as you yourself want to be treated'. So far this has worked for me.
Have a great week! And let me know about any Christmas activities you've been up to.