#25 - 1 month till Christmas!!Monday, November 25, 2013
In case you didn't realise - it's now one month till Christmas!!
Are you the organised type and have everything planned down to the last detail? If so, I'd love to know your tips and secrets. Or, do you 'prefer' to leave all your preparations to the last possible minute?
Here are some tasks that I've already ticked off my list:
- Made 2014 Christmas calendars for my family back home in New Zealand
- Chosen some UK treats, wrapped everything in a festive style and posted to NZ
- Bought my very first Christmas themed piece of clothing!!! (Love the woolly jumper fashion over here)
- Practised and scoffed some Christmas recipes - keep an eye out for these in December
- Written and posted my Christmas cards....
I picked up this quirky pack of cards earlier this year while shopping in Hong Kong. While I'm not super-keen on the art style I love the message 'May your rice bowl always be full'... it's even textured where the rice is inside the bowl :)
Hope you've had a fun Monday :)