#30 - the end of BEDN 2013 + hello DecemberSaturday, November 30, 2013
Well it's the last day of November, which means it's the last day of #BEDN.
What I have learnt this month:
- It really is possible to blog daily if I'm organised and make the time to do it.
- There's a pretty cool blogging community out there that are lots of fun to engage with. I should have done so sooner.
- I do enjoy blogging, I find writing down my thoughts each night rather therapeutic - and now I want to get a bit more serious (see previous post). New year resolution??
Thanks to the lovely Elizabeth from Rosalilium blog for organising #BEDN. I had a blast!
And thanks to everyone who participated and made this event fun, for all your comments, and to the new bloggers I've met this month. It was a pleasure.
- I'm now on holiday!! Just touched down in Stuttgart, Germany about three hours ago to visit with a very dear friend and check out the local Christmas Markets.
- I have some lovely December posts planned (yes planned) so watch this space. My intention is to keep blogging two or three times a week.
- More travel... Cologne Christmas markets, Val Thorens in France for a spot of skiing, and lastly Marrakech for new years celebrations are all on the cards.
Happy November. Now bring on December!!