lazy weekend and blog update :)Sunday, July 06, 2014
Well, hasn't it been a fantastic sports filled weekend! The Football world cup - an amazing game on Friday night with Brazil vs Columbia, and who could forget Holland vs Costa Rica yesterday? A real nail biter. On top of that we have the Tour de France currently travelling its way through England and the Wimbledon mens final today as well!
Hubby and I are currently relaxing at home with some specially made Wimbledon cocktails... and yes, I'm blogging while we watch too...
In other news this weekend has been mostly about relaxation - sleeping, unpacking from our travels, cleaning, washing, my first decent run in about three weeks, and this morning we headed to our local Queens Park farmers market where I picked up these beautiful Tomatillos (green tomatoes). Aren't they gorgeous looking? Perfect to make a delicious Mexican salsa verde.
- Firstly I'm going to cut back from blogging from four times a week to three. There's lots of reasons for this but mainly I want to ensure I have quality content and a bit more time for myself.
- Secondly I won't be posting about my wedding much from now on - unless a special occasion comes up :) For those of you who are still planning your big day I've compiled my most popular wedding posts here - so have a browse.
- And lastly I'll be blogging on Mondays - Travel, Thursdays - life and inspiration, Saturdays - London living. So stay tuned.
- Elizabeth from A Dash of Wanderlust - who blogged about her travel inspired candy wedding favours
- Amanda from ThisLuxLife - who shared her London top 10
- Camila from The Things I Am Crazy For - who shared her amazing wine tasting trip to South Africa
- Lisa from Jar Full of Stars - a great post about the life lessons she learnt on her year studying abroad in Spain
- Anna from stylishimoto - who blogged about some of her favourite gardens in Kyoto, Japan.
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.