friendship, cake & bloggingSunday, January 25, 2015
It's been a hard week. For lots of reasons (mostly work related) so there hasn't been much blog action recently.
So yesterday to lift my spirits I baked (yum), and had some friends over for afternoon tea. For me there's nothing like catching up with friends to start feeling human again.
Ta da: Crunchy Lemon Cake...
- Head outdoors. There's nothing like a brisk walk or run(!) to get the heart pumping and endorphins flowing.
- Review my travel photos. I love looking back at all the places I've been. There's so many I haven't shared here yet.
- Read other peoples blogs. I started this blog because I was inspired by other blogs I was reading. All you guys out there are my inspiration.
- Check out my blogging notebook. It's full of lots of random ideas I've noted down over the years for blog posts.
- Realise life takes priority over blogging. There's no point in worrying if there's no action on the blog for week. I write here because I enjoy it, and I definitely don't want blogging to become a chore.